Monday, January 2, 2012

709 Cart Street, York, AZ. August 17, 2011.

I immediately stopped my SUV.  There was no way I could resist placing a cowboy and indian on or in the Model T.  This was a moment in time when a reminder of Michigan symbolically intersected with my life in Arizona - here and now.                
I parked my SUV in the middle of the road since there were outgrown mesquite trees on both sides of me.  One best not get a vehicle too close to the large thorns of a mesquite tree unless the vehicle is a candidate for “Arizona pin-striping.” 
Art piece #122 was placed, photographed and documented on the Model T’s rusty running board on the driver’s side.  After a leisurely walk around the car, I got back into my SUV and continued on driving to my destination.   A cowgirl hats off to salute to the former glory of the Motor City!
                      
  

 


 
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment