Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunny View Lane. Safford, AZ April 4, 2011

Not far from Gayla Lane, my car found itself on a narrow dirt road.
It was so narrow that I wasn’t sure if it was actually a road for automobiles or a road used for moderately sized farm equipment. There were a few desolete looking homes next to this road but it mostly bordered barren fields that appeared as if they were ready for sowing.
Right next to the "road" was a wooden shack with long gone windows and door. Inside was a large, white industrial, plastic bucket wired to the wall. I placed, photographed and documented #106 on the white bucket on the wall.
Got back into my car. Kept driving down that narrow dirt road which got me lead me onto a two car lane dirt road. I eventually did find my patient’s house. I guessed. Lucky guess!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment