Tuesday, March 15, 2011

385 Stadium Avenue, Thatcher, AZ February 4, 2011

It was at this location that I made a startling discovery. I had made TWO #86 art pieces.
One had a red cowboy and yellow indian while the other had a yellow cowboy and red indian. How weird is that?!?
Since this location was an abandoned farm, I placed, documented and photographed #86A in a silo now partially filled with furniture and unwanted appliances. Then I placed, documented and photographed #86B on an apple green piece of farm equipment.
This location had plenty of spots to tuck away 50 or more cowboy and indian icon art pieces if I so desired. It seemed appropriate to leave the "twins" in this abandoned, agricultural wasteland. Just like the song in a particular chewing gum commercial - "Double your pleasure. . . Double your fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment