Saturday, March 12, 2011

425 15th Street, Safford, AZ February 3, 2011

I happened to be parked and daydreaming in my car when I noticed a house in the short distance that looked as if it was a large piece of assemblage art itself. While I waited for my patient to come home from a doctor’s appointment, in my view were heaps of old stick fencing, rusted manual farm tools, rows of old bottles, a Christmas wreath, bovine & equine bones and anything rusted which one might consider as "antique."
Then a thought entered my scheming little mind, "Would anyone notice one of my cowboy and indian icon art pieces in the middle of all this?" I placed, photographed and documented #84 on a large log in front of the house - forever tucked away in its own menagerie.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment