Sunday, January 2, 2011

Helicopter - Hwy. 70 Eden, AZ 11/16/10

Not too far from the Glenbar Cotton Gin and the Taylor Freeze (Home of the big "T" burger) is a helicopter sitting in solitude next to the railroad tracks. On my travels to and from Globe, Phoenix and numerous patients’ homes, I noticed that the flying machine has never been moved for at least 3 years. I stopped and parked my car near the railroad tracks. It didn’t have any sort of doors and the weather had taken its toll on the helicopter’s interior. After I wallowed through tall weeds, I placed, photographed and documented #68 what one could call the chopper’s dashboard.
Old West art and aviation - an interesting mix. As I drove away, something inside (growling stomach) harkened me to the Taylor Freeze. Well, one couldn’t drive back to Safford without a Big T burger. Can one?

No comments:

Post a Comment